Tips for successfully using this site
When you are on the property search page:
- To search for properties matching your particular criteria (e.g., condominium, three bedrooms, etc.), enter them in the search function at the top of the page and click on “Search”. Alternatively, you can simply browse the list of all properties that is shown at the bottom of the page.
- To view more details on a particular property, simply click on the “Full Details” button.
- To request even more information or to arrange a showing, please contact the real estate agent listed in the contact details for that particular property.
- To return to the main listing page, simply click on “All” that appears to the upper left of the search function.
- To see a map view of available properties, simply click on “Map” that appears to the upper left of the search function.
- Click on “Agent Login / Signup” to move to that page (for real estate agents only).
When you are on the Agent Login/Signup page:
- Enter the Login or Create an Account information as appropriate.
- Click on “All” to move to the property search page.